Re: On the Code of Conduct

On Sun, Sep 16, 2018 at 9:12 PM, Neo <sylabis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I don't normally say anything, however, I feel obliged to in this case. In
> my opinion, Luke's comments about Igno are out of line and his assertion
> that we must listen to him or else the project will fail feels like
> extortion or some kind of intimidation technique- it portrays a toxic
> persona.

 that's a particularly interesting perspective, neo: i'm just a
messenger, and i do have to point out that you've mis-represented (and
misread) what i wrote.

if you are ever interested to hear the ethical foundation on which i
am obliged to operate, you only have to ask.  it's not a lot of fun
for me, i can tell you, as if there is ever any underlying
fundamentally unethical behaviour or perspective within a group,
people tend to react extremely badly (and immediately).

 one final note for the public archives (i'm not going to respond any
more to comments) - anyone reviewing this thread and wondering if they
should invest in this project, you will have observed that there was
not one single question by any of the developers, indicative of a
pathological and closed mindset.

this is a really sad state of affairs as the underlying protocol is
extremely well-designed.

l.