Re: On the Code of Conduct

I don't normally say anything, however, I feel obliged to in this case. In
my opinion, Luke's comments about Igno are out of line and his assertion
that we must listen to him or else the project will fail feels like
extortion or some kind of intimidation technique- it portrays a toxic
persona. If refinements need to be made to the Code Of Conduct then I would
be very cautious about taking advice from Luke.

Just my 2 cents.

Kind regards,
Neo