Re: Security audit funding campaign

Hi all,

We're almost 3 weeks in and still worryingly low at 3.71 BTC out of 16 (23% filled). These funds are now the main blocker to proceed with the security audit. If you can, please donate as outlined here:

https://grin-tech.org/sec_audit.html

If you can't donate directly, here are a few other ways to contribute financially:

1. Sponsor the upcoming grincon0 [1], it's a great way to gain visibility in the burgeoning grin community.
2. Get a private teleconference session with Michael Cordner aka yeastplume (on the dev side) or Daniel Lehnberg (on the PM side) for a bitcoin per hour.
3. Buy schwag for your team or friends at tmgox.com. I can guarantee some of those will be collectors sooner than you can imagine.

Thanks in advance for your help, we're getting really close now and this is our last hurdle.

- Igno

[1] https://www.meetup.com/MimbleWimble-Grin-Berlin/events/255304837/