Re: minimal/simplistic very hot grin wallet

heard on the whatbitcoindid podcast with yeastplume that the man worked on smartcards before grin... can't wait to hear his hardware wallet ideas. clever plume of yeast. (sorry Michael I can't call you michael when its either that or yeastplume).

if it's credit card sized and all you need is to give businesses terminals to connect to the network then we only have the same issues mastercard has at proliferation. except I'm not sure how you program a smartcard... users will have to get nfc/magnetic terminals for their homes to do add value to them?

mostly just wanted to say that the mainest dev grin has is a smart card pro so I have high hopes.