monasca team mailing list archive

Migration to OpenStack@StoryBoard

Hi guys,

I've been contacted by Kendall Nelson. ​She's coordinating OpenStack@Storyboard migration and basically they are ready.
That means, that as soon as Roland and Kendall (hope that I did not not mess first and last name here) agree on the date when

migration will take place, monasca should cease from using launchpad at all. After migration, obviously, monasca community would

use StoryBoard.

Kendall, correct me if I am wrong in next paragraph.
BPs, bugs will be moved to Storyboard + automatic scripts should handle existing changes and change references to Launchpad

to be StoryBoard references.

So having it all said, I think that ball is on setting the date where migration will take place now.

@all, if you have any questions or anything to bring up, please lets keep it in this very thread.

I think that it it will work the best for monasca if this topic do not get scattered across multiple different emails.

regards,

Tomasz

PS. and now something to cheer us up :)

​[cid:3429782a-f5bf-4ca8-8398-25493302fdfd]

PNG image

Follow ups