mosquitto-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #110463]: Max connections

Question #110463 on mosquitto changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/mosquitto/+question/110463

Roger Light posted a new comment:
That's very useful. It looks as though the default under cygwin (the
Windows compiled version) the maximum number of connections possible is
64.

Under Linux, a similar limit gives rise to the 1020 connections. It's
easy to change the limit on Linux by using e.g. "ulimit -n 2048" to set
the maximum number of open files/sockets to 2048.

For the Windows version, the limit is compiled in so I'll have to
recompile it with a larger value. I need to update the Windows binaries
anyway!

Mosquitto Dev, which is an answer contact for mosquitto.