mosquitto-dev team mailing list archive

[Question #116924]: More then one device in 1 wi fi creates problem

New question #116924 on mosquitto:
https://answers.launchpad.net/mosquitto/+question/116924

Hi Roger,

Actually i m using two devices , both are using same wi fi , they are having different client ids, and device ids two, when first device connected and if we start second one then first one will be disconnected and we got 'Socket read error on client momoco/20013fde4fc13575, disconnecting.' and if we restart the first one then second one get error. we receive notification over 1 device only.

Mosquitto Dev, which is an answer contact for mosquitto.