Re: Mosquitto+Python+MySQL+APNS

Hi Yun,

Yes, you're correct but with one additional point. Your special client
isn't just for saving messages to the database, it's for the server
side application processing - i.e. turning it into a chat application
rather than simply clients connected to an MQTT broker. It would also
be doing the client online/offline detection and sending notifications
via ANPS for example.

Just one other point - the Python module mosquitto.py is to allow you
to implement MQTT clients in Python, it isn't a wrapper around the
broker. It's still what you want though!

Cheers,

Roger