Re: Scaling and HA strategies

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the confirmation.

By any chance do you have any numbers for max connections on a broker
(on a given machine) ? Latency to dispatch a message given a number of
subscribers?

Of course if there is someone here with an example of real life live
deployment with HA and scale, I would be more than happy to have a
discussion!

BR
Thomas

Envoyé de mon iPad