Re: Sending reload signals from java

I'm not sure I understand - why would you need to do this? Restarting the
broker should probably be an administrative task rather than a programmatic
one?

At a high level I guess it should be as simple as: find PID of mosquitto;
send SIGHUP. But I really would like to understand the use case. Do you
have a problem with mosquitto that leads you to periodically reload the
broker?