Re: Sending reload signals from java

I am adding and removing some user credentials in password file at run
time. I want mosquitto to reload the configuration file after adding a
particular number of users to the password file. If I understand correctly
reloading mosquitto configuration file will also reload password file.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

I do have PID for the mosquitto but the problem is, on Linux I can use kill
command to send SIGHUP signal to mosquitto but I am not getting any way to
make it on Windows. I want to do this on Windows without restarting
mosquitto.

Thanks,
Saurabh

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:10 PM, andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx <andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx