Re: Implementing mosquitto plugin

Hi Prashant,

There is a ridiculously simple example in the
test/broker/c/auth_plugin.c file. It at least shows the full set of
functions as described in mosquitto_plugin.h. You should compile it as
a simple dll on Windows using Visual Studio or whatever other compiler
you would use. The makefile in test/broker/c shows how you could
compile it on Linux.

What you actually do in the plugin is of course up to you and what you
want to achieve.

The easiest place to put the compiled dll for Windows is in the same
directory as the mosquitto executable. It doesn't especially matter
though - you should just put the full path to it in the config file.

Cheers,

Roger