Re: Windows Service: Can't find password file

Thanks, full paths worked, but had a limited set of folders to work in.
 For example, I had originally tried "C:\Program Files\mosquitto\
pwfile.example", and
"C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\mosquitto\pwfile.example" (both with
and without the quotes) and it didn't work.

I did end up getting it to work in C:\ProgramData\mosquitto\pwfile.example.
 So I suspect the paths accessible by Windows services are limited.  Still,
environment variables would be nice, so I could do
%ProgramData%\mosquitto\myapp.conf

Thanks,
Steve