Re: SSL: Endlessly Enter PEM pass phrase prompt

> 2) But the second time I type in the correct pass phrase.  When I do so, I
> get prompted for the pass phrase again and again.  From here on out, it
> does not matter if I type the correct or incorrect phrase, I just keep
> getting prompted until I CTRL-C.
>
> Any idea what might be happening or how I could get around it?

I don't know whether the Mosquitto utilities support
passphrase-protected key files (and I can't test this for you just now).
You may wish to try with a password-less key file first.

To remove the passphrase, use something like this:

        openssl rsa -in android.key -out android.nopass

Then, for mosquitto_sub, use android.nopass as a file in the --key
option.

Hope that helps a bit.

        -JP