Re: Mosquitto Bridge Configuration Question

Hi Erik,

After our conversation on irc last night I ended up coming up with
part of the solution in a doze this morning:
https://bitbucket.org/oojah/mosquitto/commits/987fd56b34b876333da2de793523adbe83810fe2

It doesn't fix the whole problem generally, but should work for your case.

Cheers,

Roger