Re: QoS and delivery

Hi Roger,

> No, it isn't currently possible.

Ok, thanks for clarifying this.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Could you clarify?

Sure. Maybe I missed something... first question would be:

 If two subscribers are listening  to the same topic and one message is
published using  that topic, do both of them receive the message or the
broker performs a round robin or similar process and only one of them gets
the message?

In case only one of the subscriber receives the message my second question
is:

How just a single message with a specific topic can be broadcasted using
Mosquitto and therefore received by all subscribers listening to that
topic?
(I meant something similar to a 'fanout' queue in RabbitMQ)

Regards,

Alfonso