test.mosquitto.org blocked?

Hi,

I have been connecting to test.mosquitto.org via MQTT with an embeded
client and using python to see messages. I was publishing a fair amount of
data 300bytes/sec for a few hours testing stability. None of my devices on
my network  will now connect to test.mosquitto.org i can connect from a
different network location or from mobile data but no longer from my
current IP. i cannot access mosquitto.org from my browser either.

Does the test.mosquitto.org server block IP's for excessive usage or has my
ISP decided to block connections to this address as it doesn't recognise
the data?

If anyone can shed light on this before I contact ISP I would be grateful

Thanks

Phil

Follow ups