Re: test.mosquitto.org blocked?

Hi Phil,

Occasionally I get behaviour that is difficult to distinguish from
misconfigured clients, so I end up blocking them. I'm afraid that's
what I thought was happening with you - lots of identical updates
being published rapidly. Not at all in the spirit of MQTT :)

At the moment I've got somebody sending a few empty messages per
second to the topic PING which is a bit annoying as well. It just
seems like they don't understand MQTT at all - although it could just
be stability testing like you were doing of course.

I've removed the firewall rule now, so you should be able to connect again.

Cheers,

Roger