?????? ?????? mqtt message received delayed

hi roger:

     I checked my system log and found my durable subscribe client A frequently lost connection and then reconnect to broker , Client A reconnect  proberbly is my bug. But I found some messages has been received by my system,and
these messages also appeared in mosquitto.db . Is there some possible, Client reconnect cause mosquitto.db become big ,mosquitto.db big cause some normal messages received delay? Thanks.

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????: "86267306";<86267306@xxxxxx>;
????????: 2014??3??17??(??????) ????10:01
??????: "roger"<roger@xxxxxxxxxx>;
????: "mosquitto-users"<mosquitto-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
????: [Mosquitto-users] ??????  mqtt message received delayed

Hi roger,

     I am running on win7 OS, and mosquitto-1.2.3(cygwin version) . Thanks.

??????: "roger";<roger@xxxxxxxxxx>;
??????: "??(Grey)??"<86267306@xxxxxx>;
????: "mosquitto-users"<mosquitto-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
????: Re: [Mosquitto-users] mqtt message received delayed

Hi,

What version of mosquitto are you running? On what platform?

Cheers,

Roger