mqtt-users team mailing list archive

Re: Arduino MQTT library problem?

Hi Mark,

I have had the arduino client connected to realtime in the past, so it
is certainly possible.

One suggestion is to double check you've got the gateway set correctly
on the arduino - particularly as your problem is when trying to leave
the subnet.

You could also try using the EthernetDHCP library to let the network
configure itself - http://gkaindl.com/software/arduino-ethernet/dhcp

Cheers,
Nick
knolleary.net