mqtt-users team mailing list archive

License issue concerning Java client provided by IBM

Hallo all,

currently I'm working on a project that potentially uses MQTT under Java. As
mosquitto would be sufficient for our needs it could replace the micro brokers
provided by IBM. But reading the license for the Java MQTT client (ia92.zip) the
legalese states that the client may only be used in connection with WebSphere or
similar products by IBM. Has anyone further information about this problem? Or a
link to a really free MQTT client for Java?

Regards
        Christoph G. Baumann

--
* Christoph G. Baumann