mqtt-users team mailing list archive

Re: Samples using libmosquittocpp or other C/C++, Python, PHP libs?

There are a few examples of php and python around on my website:

http://chemicaloliver.net/programming/first-steps-using-python-and-mqtt/
http://chemicaloliver.net/internet/getting-started-web-sockets-using-pywebsocket-mod_python-and-apache-in-ubuntu/
http://chemicaloliver.net/linux/a-simple-mqtt-to-websocket-bridge-using-mosquitto-and-pywebsocket/
http://chemicaloliver.net/internet/mqtt-mosquitto-and-php/

And some on http://mqtt.org/wiki/

   - The php_sam library is a bit temperamental.
   - The mosquitto python library is generally very good
   - If you're into java there is an official client by IBM that's good by
   all accounts

I've not seen any examples using the C library but I'm sure there are some,
there was talk on IRC a while back about someone (maybe daubers) building
stuff for embedded hardware using it.

Oliver

On 21 March 2011 03:43, Robert Wlodarczyk <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> Thanks from help on offline conversations with Roger, I've gotten
mosquitto running on my Mac. Now I was looking for any samples written using
the libmosquittocpp or any other library for C/C++, Python, or PHP. Do such
examples exist?