mqtt-users team mailing list archive

Re: Samples using libmosquittocpp or other C/C++, Python, PHP libs?

Hi Robert,

> Thanks from help on offline conversations with Roger

I hadn't intended to exclude the mailing list from that conversation -
I've got hit by the damn reply-to header again. It explains why none
of the mac users replied to my pleas though :)

> Now I was looking for any samples written using the libmosquittocpp or any other
> library for C/C++, Python, or PHP. Do such examples exist?

For libmosquitto you can take a look at the mosquitto_pub and
mosquitto_sub code in the client/ directory. They cover most bits -
certainly everything that's immediately useful.

I haven't got any libmosquittopp C++ examples, that's something else
to look into I guess!

Cheers,

Roger