mqtt-users team mailing list archive

Client with two-way communication to broker

Hello,

I'm looking for some help building a MQTT client which combines both, subscription-functionality and publish-functionality. I'm using the mosquitto C++ wrapper for mosquitto lib and I have already a prototype which is able to do that. The client-loop-method together with the do-while-loop is processed by a separated thread, but I'm unsure if that is the right way. My only clues are Roger's sources for a single pub_client and sub_client written in C.

Does someone have a "construction manual" for me or provide a small setp-by-step guide how to build such a client? Any advice on ways how to combine these functionalities is welcome, also for language C.

Thanks,
Rene

Follow ups