mqtt-users team mailing list archive

Re: Client with two-way communication to broker

Hi Rene,

How you create a client that does both publish and subscribe really
depends on what you need to achieve. I've created a simple C++ example
that does both publish and subscribe. It subscribes to a celsius
temperature feed, converts the temperature into farenheit and
republishes the same data. You can see this example at
https://bitbucket.org/oojah/mosquitto/src/d22f87ef34f0/examples/temperature_conversion

Cheers,

Roger