mqtt-users team mailing list archive

Re: MQTT-HTTP bridging

As an alternative to socket.io I'd just throw in SockJS - it may or may not
help here, but it seems to be emerging as a good alternative to socket.ioAFAIUI.

On the topic of streaming and HTTP etc I'll also throw
http://knolleary.net/2012/04/04/streaming-tweets-to-mqtt/ into the
discussion.

BTW, Cosm also already supports MQTT, and Nick has done a blog post on that
as well recently (albeit direct MQTT connection rather than HTTP-to...
which I know Roger has played with in the past)
http://knolleary.net/2012/06/08/bridging-mqtt-from-rsmb-to-cosm/

Also: Toby, consider this @mqttorg's official contribution to the
discussion =)

Andy