mqtt-users team mailing list archive

Re: MQTT-HTTP bridging

Hi Toby

Coincidentally I'm looking into this at the moment. I've decided to go down a node.js route and using the socket.io, express framework and mqtt.js.
I'm currently reading up on the documentation (and resurrecting my javascript knowledge!). Hopefully this will all be lightweight enough to run on a raspberry pi.

Dan
Sent from my ASUS Eee Pad