mqtt-users team mailing list archive

Re: 0.15 vs 0.16

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 3:46 PM, stefano costa
<stefano.costa@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Of course I already tested many other combinations of bridges between the
> other brokers and everything works. It seems to me that some
> networking-related bit of configuration on this machine is messing things! I
> rebooted several times and also uninstalled and re-installed again mosquitto
> (Ubuntu based), no way... before I throw away the server and install it
> again from scratch, anything I can debug here??

This is an interesting problem! I'm not in a position to help debug it
quite at the moment, but I'd suggest renaming the
/var/lib/mosquitto/mosquitto.db to something else on the main broker
and restarting to see if it works. This will clear out any persistent
information the broker was saving about the bridges that may be
incorrect. There have been some fixes in this area in 0.16 so it is
possible this will help.

Cheers,

Roger