mqtt-users team mailing list archive

Re: MQTT-HTTP bridging

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 12:29:47PM +0200, Jesús Iglesias wrote:
> How do you manage the server parte, I mean, the gateway http/mqtt?

The server is built from libmosquitto's client code, libebb and libev.

Libev provides an event loop, libebb handles the HTTP transactions and
libmosquitto connects to test.mosquitto.org as a regular MQTT client.

Because multiple HTTP connections are being multiplexed down a single MQTT
client connection, I'm doing my own topic filtering before dispatch to HTTP
clients. Each "stream" set up by an HTTP client is a message queue which
accumulates until it's polled.