mqtt-users team mailing list archive

Mailing list change

Dear all,

When I originally started the mqtt-users mailing list there weren't
really any other places for general discussion of things around mqtt,
so I named it to not be exclusively mosquitto based. As time has moved
on, there is now the mqtt google groups which fits the general
discussion mould, as well as project specific lists like for the Paho
project.

I think that having this mailing list named mqtt-users now just causes
confusion, so I'd like to replace it with the mosquitto-users mailing
list.  I've created the new mailing list at
https://launchpad.net/~mosquitto-users and have updated the links on
the mosquitto web page. I intend to keep this mailing list around to
preserve the archives, but have set the new member policy to
"moderated" and will be doing the same for posting in the future.

I would like to apologise for the incovenience of this change and
invite you to join the new mailing list.

Regards,

Roger