Re: [Ayatana] Hiding shortcut keys in menus

Op woensdag 13-01-2010 om 01:35 uur [tijdzone +0000], schreef Matt
Wheeler:
> (Sorry for replying just to you at first, Barry. I wish Gmail would
> guess when I meant to hit reply to all :-D)

Every decent mail client will offer you a reply-to-list/reply-to-group
function -- reply-to-all is meant for different purposes, and in most
cases inappropriate for answering to list mail...  (And considering this
is a usability list, I consider the lack of that function in too many
mail clients on-topic here... ;) )

About the shortcuts in the menus: please, please keep them.
Discoverability is a very important part of accessibility!

And replacing "Ctrl" etc. by symbols like Mac OS X does would be a good
idea, except that obviously most PC keyboard don't come with those
symbols printed on them...

--
Jan Claeys