Re: [Ayatana] User feedback from the new WM control order

I've gave the buttons a chance ever since they were proposed.
My overall conclusion is that it is not difficult to get used
to with respect to "forgetting the old habits". After a couple
of days I was already going always to the left side by instinct.

But I also concluded, from actual incidents, that accidental
clicks are something that will always sporadically happen
despite how used to you are. Most of it has to do with the
thinness of the menu bar.

I've recently moved the buttons back to the right, and for me
the feel was of closing a papercut: a trivial fix to a small
but annoying usability issue that is probably affecting a lot
of users.

When the "exciting ideas for the right" side are actually
implemented I will give it another chance. Until then, I see
no reason for deliberately introducing a papercut in my
desktop for no actual gain. :)