Re: [Ayatana] Skipping Multiple songs?

Op dinsdag 27-04-2010 om 14:43 uur [tijdzone +0530], schreef Vishnoo:
> With the indicator applications menu and music player menu, I can skip
> one song at a time.
>
> However , if i have to skip multiple songs , it is a bit tiring to open
> the menu each time and to skip songs one by one.
> The only other option to do it faster is to bring up the player window.

Obviously, shoehorning everything into standard menu items shouldn't be
our goal...

> Do others often try to skip multiple songs?
> Is there a way to make this easier? [Probably, right-click to skip and
> not close the menu?]

I think the drop-down from the "musicplayer indicator" should show the
currently playing song (maybe with an album picture?), the location in
the song (maybe also as a slider that can be used to seek?), and widgets
for the basic operations you will want to do (skip, play/pauze,
rate, ...?).

--
Jan Claeys