Re: [Ayatana] Finger Swipe Gadgets

On 27/04/10 19:56, Martin Owens wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-04-23 at 09:56 +0100, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:
>> Best we get those finger-swipe gadgets working, then :-)
>
> Have you not seen the face recognition pam where your username is your
> face and your password is your face in different posses?
>
> I love the idea of pulling faces at the computer to get it to unlock.
>
> Martin,

There was a great paper presented at CHI about the social acceptability
of various gestures.

I'll find and circulate (on train right now).

I know that nose tapping was one of the gestures but I am not sure face
pulling was; adds an extra dimension :-)

I wonder how my fellow commuters would react if I suddenly started
pulling faces at my machine...