Re: [Ayatana] Is it time we killed "minimize to tray" ?

On Thu, 2010-05-06 at 09:59 -0600, Jeremy Nickurak wrote:
> If i window is minizimed, I want it in the taskbar, period. Since it's
> not visually on a desktop, and desktop ~= workspace, it can't be on
> any workspace, so the only place it could live is the taskbar.

If you click the taskbar button of the minimized window, does it
unminimize on the workspace you are currently on, or does it unminimize
on the workspace it was minimized from? (And if the latter, are you
switched to this workspace automatically?)