Re: [Ayatana] Default to single click to open files and folders

I'm changing my computer to single click to see what I think.

On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 2:07 PM, David Hamm <davidthamm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As a matter of dignity and manly pride I challenge you, Alex Lourie,
to open nautilus>edit>preferences>behavior>single click, for a week.
And after that week, comeback and complain!

btw. the whole freaking internet is single click. psh.