Re: [Ayatana] [GnomeShell] A task panel

If we push the idea a little more.
In many situations, people can't use the keyboard to make an Alt-Tab.
We can make a mix between the actual Alt-Tab and the Clock Hotspot.
http://nsa14.casimages.com/img/2010/05/18/100518095116505038.jpg

And I don't know if it's possible, but when you pass on, the clock shows the Alt tab and when you click on him, it's opening the calendar as usual.