Re: [Ayatana] Window close button is not consistent

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 17:26, Alex Lourie <djay.il@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 6:04 PM, Mark Curtis <merkinman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Oh look at all those Firefox tabs with their close buttons on the right
>> Talk about lack of consistency...

well observed
These are the kind of inconsistencies that confuse the user ultimately..

> Considering that button with X would actually "close" something for real in these designs, I'd say it's pretty consistent :-)

Don't you agree once we are lefthanded, we keep it lefthanded.. !?
But yeah, it never quits the app, that's good. Or should we say "it
never quits the app's GUI"...