Re: [Ayatana] Default to single click to open files and folders

  http://blogs.georgiasouthern.edu/googleapps/files/2010/01/chb3q7hq_200drc9c7f8_b1.png

This allows easy de-selection, and other actions such as renaming

I think thats a good idea too, even though its pretty much only recreating the right-click options its very accessible to Users and could even be used on a Touchscreen (that obviously doesn't offer something like right-click).

I've added the Mockups to the Wiki like suggested. Feel free to correct me if you think any explanations i gave in the wiki are not accurate enough or misleading.

--
Why don't you start at the beginning? Yes, and when you reach the end... Stop.
twitter.com/cldx3000