Re: [Ayatana] memenu and appmenu

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 14:44, Conscious User <conscioususer@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> If you are receiving annoying messages, and changing your status
> stops them, then you were in the wrong status to begin with. :)

Why is half of the Me Menu made up of preference setting links?
Can't we put those somewhere else and link them with a single entry??
This is a major outch to me.

The GNOME Apps menu is so not consistent with the category indicators,
i guess we all know that. This is something worth tackling, perhaps
starting with cleaning up the Preferences menu for example. It doesn't
fit on my netbook screen, scrolling doesn't work properly either.