Re: [Ayatana] Windicators mockups (daniel planas)

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 08:59, Oscar RdG <oscarrdg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi!

That is Dani's mockup.
He put together on the panel the window controls, window title and window menu at the same time.

I just wanted to point out that the original idea that Mark wrote about [1] was to combine title and menu on the panel, but not at the same time:
"By default, we’d display the contents of the title bar. When you mouse up to the panel, or when you press the Alt key, the contents would switch to the menu. That way, you’re looking at the document title most of the time, unless you move towards it to click on the menu."

Nothing is unclear on this one now. I simply could have read up more thoroughly on Windicators before asking..

Maybe i did not explain myselft clearly enough! :)

thanks for this clarification ;)

[1] http://www.markshuttleworth.com/archives/359