Re: [Ayatana] Updating UI issues

Hey David,

You cant get much simpler than a checkbox IMO. I can see what you are
going for but id prefer something a little bit simpler the words
show/ignore/important..etc are very important words and shouldnt be used
mainly because it puts people off using it out of fear that they are
doing something bad to something thats important. Also the download
location thing wouldnt be useful at all.

--fagan