Re: [Ayatana] Brainstorming the Me Menu again

Hi

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 6:40 AM, Luke Benstead <kazade@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 I think we should have a divider between the social networking stuff, and the IM statuses as they are not related. Also, I'm not entirely sure why we need the name on the me menu when there is a name on the Me-menu button itself. I've attached a hacked up version of MPTs mockup from the wiki page.

Luke.

I really like this idea. I've used it to make a mockup of my own. I've made 3 mockups:
I've also consolidated the settings into one "Manage Accounts" menu item.
Take a look at my mockup here:
https://cacoo.com/diagrams/ahMLE47Yv1fior3p

What do you think?