Re: [Ayatana] Should we change how/when Release Notes are displayed?

Hi Dylan ;)

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 20:08, Dylan McCall <dylanmccall@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Blender has a stellar example of release notes done right. Here's a
recent example:
http://www.blender.org/development/release-logs/blender-250/

They carefully explain the new features in an orderly way, provide
some sample projects, and list known issues.

beautiful example ;)
Thanks for reminding me of the significance Blender has to "Free" as an profitable way of doing things; they were the first project i know of to properly implement the "Street Performer Protocol"[1].
Surely others were there, prior to Blender, but i'm not aware of that.

Release notes should visualise advertise improvements better, you are absolutely right.

¹ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threshold_pledge_system#Street_Performer_Protocol