[Ayatana] Unity launcher - will an autohide option be available?

Hey all,

After having test the new Unity interface for some time now on a 10.04 install, and one thing I can't help but be bothered by is the Launcher.

Now, I understand that Unity will be touch friendly, so having the Launcher auto-hide on a touch screen may be a difficult thing to do, but I also understand that it will be the default interface for the next release of UNE, which, in my humble opinion, should be as screen efficient as possible.

Now, I know that the titlebar and menu items will be located in the panel in the future, which does save a lot of vertical screen space, but horizontal screen space in important too, and one major annoyance of mine is that Websites now don't fit horizontally on a 1024x600 resolution without having to scroll, and I feel that having a auto-hide option, at least, that re-appears when the mouse cursor is placed on the left hand edge of the screen (like MeeGo), would solve this.

If this is already planned for unity, then that's great :-)

Cheers;
Liam