Re: [Ayatana] Application Indicators improvement suggestion - optional text with icon

I too hope that the weather indicator applet would have the temp.
It would seem a bit contradictory to say an indicator (like weather) can't have numbers when Maverick introduces the Time and Date applet

From: cmaglothin@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 01:59:56 -0500
To: evgenyz@xxxxxxxxx
CC: ayatana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Ayatana] Application Indicators improvement suggestion - optional text with icon

Yes, I too was hoping for this, as many people were complaining about our weather indicator not having the temperature accompanying the weather icon. This was a feature that was included in the gnome clock applet, so therefore it might be missed when the conversion to the weather indicator is made from the applet.