Re: [Ayatana] Application Indicators improvement suggestion - optional text with icon

On Jul 8, 2010, at 3:51 PM, Jonathan Meek <shrouded.cloud@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It accurately portrays the condition... Just like how the date/time indicator accurately portrays the time, but the date is hidden away in the menu. A single click and you can find out the more in-depth information as needed.

To me, at least, temperature is more important than condition, since I could tell it's sunny by looking out of the window, but I would have to go outside to fin the temp. Thus, it's more important for a weather indicator to how the temperature, and thus text should be allowed.