Re: [Ayatana] [Usability] Cheap Open Source Morae Alternative

Hello Jan-Christoph!

Kirk and I are discussing this. We have a google wave discussion, but nothing much is going on, unfortunately. We've been busy with other things, but this is definitely on the to do list (and my "drafts" email folder) . I was actually planning to PM you too (been on my google calendar for about 3 times, believe it or not).

Enough with the excuses. Let's talk about next steps. We have some wireframes and personas. It also appears that you also have some stuff over there. Can you put them on http://live.gnome.org/UsabilityProject/Whiteboard/UsabilityTestingSuite so we can document the progress?