Re: [Ayatana] Sound indicator position indicator and scope

Hi folks,

Before we potentially redesign the UI of the sound menu, I feel it is necessary to complete the existing spec. Currently I am waiting on the community around MPRIS to finalize version 2. Once this happens all clients should move to this version of the spec. At which point integration testing with all clients should be carried out. Only after this will there be time for 'UI refactoring'.

Eitherway discussing now ahead of time should prove beneficial.

Conor