[Ayatana] Browser Offline Message

Hello Designers,

I have just got back from an Ubuntu user's office where their Ubuntu
computer 'didn't work at all'. It turns out that the networking checkbox
was unchecked and the computer was simply offline.

Before I fixed it though I wanted to see how the user assessed the
problem and tried to fix it:

 . Loaded Firefox using the quick link on the top pannel
 . Got the yahoo search page (looks like we're online)
 . Tried to navigate to mail.yahoo.com
 . Got a message warning that firefox was in offline mode.
 . Reads instructions to turn off 'offline mode'
 . Goes to File > Work Offline and unchecks the box.
 . Attempts to refresh page, getting a server not found error.
 . Concludes computer doesn't work.

Desktop computer connected via Ethernet (so not aware of network manager
via connecting to wifi networks). Fixing the problem was as simple as
turning the networking back on and waiting for the computer to get a new
ip address via dhcp.

Martin Owens,